Australian Inland Mission

Print
Historical Inland Mission Conceived in 1934 by the Rev. John Flynn, Patrol Padre ‘Skipper and the people of Tennant Creek and opened in 1936, the Australian Inland Mission was erected to act as a Welfare Club to give practical help to those men and women pioneering the gold fields. This Sydney Williams building was later used as a recreation hall, library as well as church services. In 1956 it was integrated with the Uniting Church. 












Phone Us

(08) 8962 1281

Google Translate